Friday, May 13, 2005

Brand New Baby

I'm late in posting this. On Wedneday I went to see Monica and 5 day old baby Makaio. He is so stinkin' cute! And tiny! I barely remember Patrick being that small. When he was a newborn everyone commented on how small he was and all I could think of was "Are you kidding me? This was just cut out of my body!". I got to hold Makaio and he was so light compared to Patrick. It really is amazing how quickly them grow.

Here is the new little guy in all his glory...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On the way home from Monica's I stopped at the house to see what was going on. We're finally in a patch of clear weather so the tarp was taken off the roof so the new roofline could go in (and the new roof). The contractor said they needed about a week of clear weather to get it all done. Well wouldn't you know it, rain is forecasted for Sunday night! Ugh, I am so tired of this weather, I am ready for summer! Here's a quick shot of the front of the house...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Patrick is 13 months old today. He's walking like a champ and absolutley LOVES climbing the stairs. He's even perfected the belly slide back down the stairs. His vocabulary continues to grow, his words now include:
  • Dada (he calls everyone this)
  • Night Night
  • Tick Tock (clock)
  • Doggy
  • Lolo (Louie)

And oddly enough...

  • Hawawa (Hawaii) (it's a long story)

Hope you all have a great weekend! I am finally getting my hair cut for the first time since July of 2004. I need to get out more :)

No comments: