Friday, June 03, 2005

Homeward Bound

We're home! We arrived back in San Francisco at about 9 pm last night, we're all happily still on Hawaii time, sleeping in late and staying up late. I told Tom I want to consider eeping Patrick on Hawaii time all summer but I don't think he's up for it ;) We've got a lot going on right now, we're in the process of moving into a condo we rented for the summer to get out of the contruction zone. The house is coming along beautifully, I'll post pictures sometime this weekend.

A funny thing happened while we were in Hawaii. Patrick has a "lovey". A few months go I'd read that at about 12 months, babies tend to latch on to a stuffed animal, blanket or other lovey that helps them to soothe themselves. Patrick wasn't interested in blankets and stuffed animals were fun for about 2 seconds, so I gave up hope that he would find his lovey. Well he found one. At the K-Mart in Lihue. In a set of sand toys. It is a bright PINK PLASTIC SHOVEL. Patrick enjoyed carrying his shovel all over the island. See for yourself...

Playing in the yard
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On a walk with Dad
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Chilling at the beach
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Hanging out on the deck
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Playing in the pool
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Cuddling with Dad
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Out to dinner
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

On the plane ride home
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Napping on Dad
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Strange kid.

No comments: