It's cold! So cold it snowed in San Jose today! It snowed in San Francisco too! Sadly we just got some wet hail. It is supposed to be cold again tonight so who know what the morning will bring? I'm crossing my fingers for a little snow so Patrick can see it. Doesn't he look ready?
We had another interesting week. On Monday Patrick threw up all over a friend's nice tan carpeting. I have no idea what happened, it just sort of came out of nowhere. Sadly, Patrick had has raisins and olives a few hours earlier. That was pretty nasty. He was totally fine the next day. Go figure.
This week we went to visit Uncle Nick for lunch. Nick works for the same company that I used to work for (I recruited him!). It was odd to be back after 2 years, I hardly recognized anyone. I did see one of my former clients who stopped to say hi and ask what I was doing because she hadn't seen me around in forever. I told her I quit 2 years ago. Oops.
2 comments:
Shanny - I know it's hard to keep this blog up, but it absolutely makes my day every time there's a new post. So keep up the good work and keep those updates coming!
Love and hugs -
Mom
It snowed at my apartment that night... I came home and there was snow on people windshields...and I'm used to wearing flip flops in the winter!!I can't believe how big Patrick is! See you all soon--Love Rachel
Post a Comment