Monday, October 16, 2006

Home Sweet Home

We got home late last week, we were all a little tired of all things Mickey Mouse and were glad to be home. Patrick was very excited that the journey home included rides on not just one, but two airplanes! Patrick has been talking about Disney World non-stop since we got home. He will happily tell you about all the characters her met (he seemed to favor Minnie Mouse, but also enjoyed meeting "Fuzz Lightyear") and all the rides he went on. His favorite ride was Small World, if I never ride on it again it will be OK. Patrick also loved the teacups, Dumbo, and the little "roller toaster" in Toon Town.

Patrick has just been really cute lately. He is very good at saying "God bless you" when someone sneezes. The other day he sneezed and said "God bless me!". He's also decided to refer to Tom as his "best friend Daddy". I have no idea where he learned about best friends but it is just too cute and melts Tom's heart (and maybe makes Mommy just a smidge jealous). Patrick is so verbal now, it's fun to be able to carry on conversations with him and ask him question and get real responses. Tomorrow he starts back at school so there may be a little disruption in his life. He's been surprising me lately with his adaptability so I may be worrying about nothing.

I took 1200 pictures during our trip and I still need to download a bunch and go through them but I will post more later this week. What did people do before digital cameras? :)

No comments: