Saturday, November 18, 2006

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

sThis year has been a lot of fun because Patrick understands things like birthdays, parties and holidays. So I've been anxious to intriduce Christmas to him but totally unsure of how to do it. Any suggestions? I'm not sure a visit to Santa is the right place to start :)

But since I mentioned Santa, I have been having fun shopping for Patrick for Christmas. Since he can't read yet I'll let you all in on what he is getting!

Fisher Price Digital Camera
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Play-Doh Activity Center
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Cool construction jammies
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Mack truck playset from Cars
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And for his stocking I found a bunch of cute stuff in the $1 Spot at Target and also got him a Curious George DVD
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And some diecast cars from Cars (which are a pain to find, I've been to every local Target looking for these!)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: