How do you get her to sit still for these?! My boys seem to be all over each other with giggles and hugs, yet I can't get them to even slow down for a photo... I want to get one of them being nice to each other before they start beating each other up. :)
Well, that's just one of about 200 pics, lol. Tom was behind me acting like a monkey or something equally as silly. Most of the time Molly would just get up and walk away. You can tell by her dirty little feet, oops!
5 comments:
How do you get her to sit still for these?! My boys seem to be all over each other with giggles and hugs, yet I can't get them to even slow down for a photo... I want to get one of them being nice to each other before they start beating each other up. :)
Well, that's just one of about 200 pics, lol. Tom was behind me acting like a monkey or something equally as silly. Most of the time Molly would just get up and walk away. You can tell by her dirty little feet, oops!
That is a fabulous picture!!! And I happen to love the contrast of the dirty little feet with the fancy dress.
Scrumptous! What a gorgeous shot! And these two look SO much alike to me in this picture - adorable!
Shan-Beautiful just beautiful.
Love , Dad
Post a Comment