Molly is all about the dogs lately, or as she calls them, "shushes". Guess what everyone in this house is always telling the dogs? Shush! She's still working on Louie's name but she knows "Ella", she just pronounces it like She is speaking in Spanish. Bravo!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Oops
St. Patrick's Day is coming up so we dig out the decorations from the garage over the weekend. I had my decorations up for way too long last year (think into April) and I swear to you I never noticed this until I put up the banner this year. Me thinks this was probably made in China.

Molly is all about the dogs lately, or as she calls them, "shushes". Guess what everyone in this house is always telling the dogs? Shush! She's still working on Louie's name but she knows "Ella", she just pronounces it like She is speaking in Spanish. Bravo!

Molly is all about the dogs lately, or as she calls them, "shushes". Guess what everyone in this house is always telling the dogs? Shush! She's still working on Louie's name but she knows "Ella", she just pronounces it like She is speaking in Spanish. Bravo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh that is too funny about the sign! And I love all of your pictures of Patrick and Molly! They are absolutely darling!
hahaha...that sign is golden!
<3 jamie and andi
Post a Comment