Thursday, December 16, 2004

An introduction

I thought this would be an easy way to share pictures and keep everyone up to date on what Patrick is up to.

Patrick is now 8 months and is just starting to crawl. He's starting to get in to all sorts of thing that I hadn't really thought about. Yesterday he reset the TiVo. Oops.

Here are some recent pics of Patrick...

Patrick's holiday picture


With the Christmas tree


On his 49ers rocking horse


And a funny picture of Ella thrown in




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures! Totally cute. But I don't get the problem. Everyone says he is always crying? He looks happy to me. Maybe he needs to be around his crazy cousins instead. See you Christmas morning.
Vincent, Little B and Aunt Denise...ho ho ho

Anonymous said...

Finally got it. I didn't know how to post a comment without signing in. But anyways, I am enjoying seeing Patrick's pictures he is so cute.
Gina

Anonymous said...

The pictures from Christmas are great! I am wondering why we didn't see Tom in his Christmas outfit on Christmas morning... It doesn't seem that long ago when I was taking my kids down Christmas Tree Lane. Enjoy this time while you can.

Happy New Year!!

Dee

Anonymous said...

More pictures! More pictures!!