When he's not busy kissing the baby in the reflection of the AOL CD-ROM, Patrick loves to play with any type of phone. Here he is playing with my old cell phone, I think it was Santa on the other line but I'm not sure.
Sunday, December 26, 2004
Toys
Did you know that AOL will send free toys in the mail for your baby? AOL is kind enough to send them once a month or so, sometimes they come attached a magazine. Patrick loves these free toys, take a look for yourself...

When he's not busy kissing the baby in the reflection of the AOL CD-ROM, Patrick loves to play with any type of phone. Here he is playing with my old cell phone, I think it was Santa on the other line but I'm not sure.

When he's not busy kissing the baby in the reflection of the AOL CD-ROM, Patrick loves to play with any type of phone. Here he is playing with my old cell phone, I think it was Santa on the other line but I'm not sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment