Monday, January 17, 2005

Funny Valentine

Before Patrick was born I swore I would never do things like this. Then he arrived and I lost all my common sense. I took Patrick in to have his picture taken at the Picture People because they had some great coupons for Valentine's Day. Tom was not at all thrilled with the cupid picture. I think Patrick looks adorable :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This little Cupid stole my heart long before the picture was taken!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Oh my gosh these pictures are so cute! I think I'm going to have to agree with Tom in regards to the Cupid one though, but it's still semi-cute. I would also like to take back what I said about Patrick looking like Tom, because he looks just like you in these photos. Same eyes and smile! ahhhhh he's too adorable!
He's my Valentine for sure!

Love,
Godmommy!