Thursday, January 20, 2005

Hello

Patrick had his first spontaneous wave today! He started waving to people in the mall as we were strolling by, a few people were kind enough to wave back. Patrick's other new trick is shaking his head back and forth when I say "no". Now I think he thinks "no" is a command to shake his head and not to stop what he is doing. Oops.

In other news, Patrick had his 9 month well baby appointment yesterday. He weighed in at 18 pounds, 6 ounces (25th percentile), measured 28 inches (50th percentile) and his head was something crazy like 48 centimeters (95th percentile). All of his percentiles have remained the same since birth, he's a consistent little bugger! I'm hoping he doesn't end up a skinny, average height adult with a ginourmous head!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love reading all the Patrick updates and the pictures are great!

Dee