Friday, July 22, 2005
Sweet Kisses
Patrick has discovered books! We've been reading to him since he was born but he never really showed any interest in books until the last few weeks. Now Patrick will bring me a book and plop down in my lap to I can read it to him. His current favorite is Peekaboo Kisses, a board book with "touch features". As I go through each page Patrick stops to kiss the animal on the page, it is too precious. He's also started giving me unsolicited kisses which I just adore. He'll even make a little smack noise when he does it. Patrick's other favorite books include That's Not My Puppy, My First Truck Board Book, Goodnight Moon and Are You My Mother?.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I went to Raging Waters about a month ago. I realized the reason I was always scared to go on the water slides as a kid was because of the stairs leading up to the slide rather than the slide itself. There were a few rides my friend and I had to get off of. Is that sad? Rachel
Post a Comment