When we were getting ready to leave the house this morning Patrick ran to my closet and grabbed an empty purse. He insisted on carrying it down to the car and ended up falling asleep with it clutched in his hands. You will notice this is the second picture I've posted of Patrick carrying a purse. Maybe he has inherited his mommy's love of handbags?
And here's a semi-recent house picture, The kitchen cabinets ar almost all in and the stone fabricator was out today to make templates for the countertops. The cement for the front stairs has been poured and the brickwork will get done as soon as that sets. The hardwood floors are almost all done (though not yet sanded or stained) and I think the tile in the kitchen and bathroom are going up soon. Lots going on, but the finish date is still scheduled for the end of August (it had better be because we have to move out of our apartment by the end of the month!).
1 comment:
I'm not surprised that Patrick favors purses, given his Mom's penchant for them. What I am surprised at is that he didn't pick one of Mom's Hawaiian-style purses, given the tropical theme of the rest of his attire. He's not yet ready to join the Fashionista crowd, but he's still one heck of a cute (and well dressed) baby!
Love, Nana
P.S. Love this blog site :)
Post a Comment