Monday, December 05, 2005

Meltdown

Things Patrick has had meltdowns over this morning (keep in mind it is only a little past 10 am)...
  • I didn't pour his milk fast enough for him
  • I wouldn't let him stick toys in the VCR
  • I wouldn't let him play with a tube of lip balm
  • I wouldn't let him play with a tube of diaper ointment
  • I wouldn't let him stand on his little table
  • I put a sweater on him

I am such a mean mom, huh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's one from 6:30 this morning:

He had a meltdown when I only gave him half a cheese stick instead of the whole thing. Apparently length matters quite a lot when it comes to cheddar...

Tom

Anonymous said...

At the rate you're going, you'll make it to the cover of "Mean Mother Magazine" at a much younger age than I did. Way to go, Shannon!

Love you -
Mom
(aka Mean Mother #1)