We were lucky enough to escape to San Luis Obispo this past weekend. I had a reunion and we were able to meet up with friends that I unfortunately don't get to see as often anymore (darn those of you who moved out of the Bay Area!). I had lots of fun, I hadn't seen some people in 11 or 12 years and it didn't seem possible that so much time had elapsed. I'm really glad we went. Here's a few pictures from the weekend.
Tuesday, April 04, 2006
Reunited
Well, it's still raining (and it hasn't stopped since my last post). On Thurday it might not rain though!
We were lucky enough to escape to San Luis Obispo this past weekend. I had a reunion and we were able to meet up with friends that I unfortunately don't get to see as often anymore (darn those of you who moved out of the Bay Area!). I had lots of fun, I hadn't seen some people in 11 or 12 years and it didn't seem possible that so much time had elapsed. I'm really glad we went. Here's a few pictures from the weekend.



We were lucky enough to escape to San Luis Obispo this past weekend. I had a reunion and we were able to meet up with friends that I unfortunately don't get to see as often anymore (darn those of you who moved out of the Bay Area!). I had lots of fun, I hadn't seen some people in 11 or 12 years and it didn't seem possible that so much time had elapsed. I'm really glad we went. Here's a few pictures from the weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment