Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Growing Up

Patrick had his 27 month visit witht he pediatrician yesterday. He was declared healthy and perfectly normal in terms of weight and height (50th percentile on each, he weighed 28.5 pounds and is just about 36 inches tall). Someone once told me that if you double the height at age 2 you could predict a child's adult height. So that would put Patrick at about 5'10", the same as Tom (and pretty tall considering my puny height). I also found this online height predictor which spits out a predicted height of 6'2" for Patrick (or, more than a foot taller than his mother). So I have no idea how accurate these things are but I thought it was pretty interesting! And I realized I never posted Patrick's "official" 2 year portrait. We gave it to the grandmas for Mother's Day so I didn't post it when I first got them. The session went horrible, Patrick cried most of the time and refused to let go of a box of raisins he was holding. I was beyond thrilled that a nice picture turned out from it!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: