Thursday, August 31, 2006

School Days

Patrick had preschool orientation this morning, it went fairly well (but could have been better). As soon as we pulled up Patrick asked to go home, not a good start. He took a long time to warm up and get interested in playing. At one point the kids were served a snack and all of the parents went inside for a little meeting. When we got out 30 minutes later Patrick was crying and being held by one of the teachers, he was the only kid who had a melt down. It makes me sad but I know school will help him get over his separation anxiety. After school we went out to lunch with some friends. Patrick and Calvin decided it would be a good idea to run after each other in circles, which was fun until there was a small collision. I often find myself wondering what is going on in that boy's head!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...patrick could use a little gel in that hair I think...

-Patrick's Dad

Anonymous said...

I distinctly remember Patrick's Dad making a remark just like "no more school" once.
Patrick's Grandma