Patrick goes back to preschool tomorrow so I am hoping we have a better reaction. He hasn't wanted to talk about it all weekend, and when I told him tonight that he had school tomorrow morning he responded with "No more school!". Sigh...
Monday, September 04, 2006
Shark Attack
This afternoon we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium to check out the new baby great white shark. Patrick was way more interested in his favorite jellyfish than the new shark (which apparently doesn't like camera flashes, thus the slightly blurry picture below). Monterey was super busy, but we still had a great day.






Patrick goes back to preschool tomorrow so I am hoping we have a better reaction. He hasn't wanted to talk about it all weekend, and when I told him tonight that he had school tomorrow morning he responded with "No more school!". Sigh...
Patrick goes back to preschool tomorrow so I am hoping we have a better reaction. He hasn't wanted to talk about it all weekend, and when I told him tonight that he had school tomorrow morning he responded with "No more school!". Sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment