Here are a few Valentine pictures I had taken of Patrick before we left. We were gone on Valentine's Day but Nana reports that Patrick enjoyed his prechool Valentine's party and a special trip to the San Francisco Zoo. Mommy and Daddy had a nice Valentine's Day complete with a whale watching cruise and a lovely dinner on the beach.
Friday, February 16, 2007
Cupid
We're back from Hawaii! Patrick stayed with Nana and Papa for 6 days with only 1 or 2 big meltdowns (he kept asking for us and wanted to go home). I only cried once! :) I'll post some pictures this weekend.
Here are a few Valentine pictures I had taken of Patrick before we left. We were gone on Valentine's Day but Nana reports that Patrick enjoyed his prechool Valentine's party and a special trip to the San Francisco Zoo. Mommy and Daddy had a nice Valentine's Day complete with a whale watching cruise and a lovely dinner on the beach.


Here are a few Valentine pictures I had taken of Patrick before we left. We were gone on Valentine's Day but Nana reports that Patrick enjoyed his prechool Valentine's party and a special trip to the San Francisco Zoo. Mommy and Daddy had a nice Valentine's Day complete with a whale watching cruise and a lovely dinner on the beach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Absolutely adorable!!!!
Post a Comment