It's $9 for an hour of jumping. I highly recommend it. Can't wait to try it when I am not pregnant!
Friday, February 02, 2007
Jump Around
We had a nice little adventure this afternoon. I recently read about this new trampoline center that opened up nearby called Sky High Sports. It's basically a series of huge rooms with trampoline floors and walls. Perfect for burning off all of that almost 3 year old energy. So Patrick and I met some friends there for an hour of jumping. They had a fabulous time, burned off a bunch of energy, and will hopefully sleep in a little in the morning.
It's $9 for an hour of jumping. I highly recommend it. Can't wait to try it when I am not pregnant!

It's $9 for an hour of jumping. I highly recommend it. Can't wait to try it when I am not pregnant!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment