Super Tuesday is here, which was exciting for Californians because we now vote in February rather than June. I've spent the last few weeks going back and forth, back and forth trying to decide who to vote for. I didn't decide until this morning, nothing like waiting until the last minute! I voted late this afternoon, and I got one of the last few Democratic ballots that was left (like seriously, I think they counted out 5 more after I got mine). So it seems like people turned out in droves, a good thing!
And on to my rant of the day... I took Patrick and Molly to the Picture People this afternoon to get Valentine cards. Every time I go there the experience is more awful than the last. My mom came with us today and she was just shocked at how long it took. I kid you not, we were in there for 2 hours! It's supposed to be snap and go, they take your pictures, upload them, pick your favorites and they are printed right there. There is no reason for it to take 2 hours! I think someone is going to be getting a nastygram from me about that one. Hmph.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I HATE Picture People, I actually boycott ours, they are a nightmare, and that white bench was always dirty, lol. I hope you got some cute shots for all your effort!
OMG Jan, the stool was so nasty they must have had to photoshop all of the grime off of it, lol! I only spent $18 and I made sure to get my free 8x10. Take that Picture People! Ha.
Post a Comment