Sunday, April 19, 2009

Celebration

I'm a blogging slacker! In my defense I still need a new laptop, I can't resize photos on this one. Since I last posted we went to Tahoe, celebrated my birthday, celebrated Easter, celebrated Patrick's birthday, and had a party for both kids. Next up is Molly's second birthday on Friday, then our wedding anniversary. Add in a few birthday parties for small friends and we have been busy! So click over to Flickr and you can see some pictures of what we've been up to, here are some previews! The first one is from today at the zoo. Molly is a tad obsessed with rhinoceroses right now, so we thought she would enjoy the chance to view one in person. Who knew they stunk so much? Molly was happy, but kept asking if the rhinoceros would bite. Hee!

IMG_2060

And can you feel the birthday love here?

IMG_2005

IMG_2004

IMG_1972

IMG_1950

IMG_1937

And in school news....Patrick got into both the public school and private schools we applied to. Last week we made the decision to send him to private. But I don't seem to be sitting well with it :( which makes me think we need to rethink it. I wish the future of public education in California didn't seem so bleak. Sigh.

1 comment:

Jan Russell said...

Cute pictures! I love how they coordinated on Patrick's birthday -so sweet! Sorry that the school decision is such a stressful one, I know Patrick will do great whatever you decide!