Monday, March 14, 2005

Every Little Step

My little man turned 11 months old on Saturday! Patrick is sooooo close to walking. I'm not sure if I should be excited or scared. He'll stand up and take one or two very tiny steps before he falls on his butt and realizes he can crawl the rest of the way.

On Friday we had a park playdate and enjoyed the almost 90 degree weather!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Here is Patrick pushing his friend Jude's new wagon
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Patrick showing off his bathrobe that his Godmother gave him
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And another house picture taken this evening
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Happy Monday! Only 4 more days until the weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the bathrobe picture (good job, Danielle!) Will you be hanging Patrick's bathrobe along side of you own in your NEW WALK-IN CLOSET? Just wonderin' . . .

Love you -
Mom