Construction continues on the house, they just finished up digging out the foundation today. There must have been 20 truckloads of dirt taken away over the last few days. Here's another house update pic. I've added in some information on what is going where.
Thursday, March 10, 2005
Soak Up The Sun
Today was a beautiful spring day (even though it is technically still winter). It topped out at 88 degrees! Tomorrow is supposed to be just as nice. We had lunch today with Monica at Stanford and enjoyed strolling around and looking at the fountains. Tomorrow we have a playdate at the park and I'll take more pictures.
Construction continues on the house, they just finished up digging out the foundation today. There must have been 20 truckloads of dirt taken away over the last few days. Here's another house update pic. I've added in some information on what is going where.
Construction continues on the house, they just finished up digging out the foundation today. There must have been 20 truckloads of dirt taken away over the last few days. Here's another house update pic. I've added in some information on what is going where.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Looks good. How would I love to have a walk-in closet. Denise wants to know why isn't there a new room for the dogs?
Gina
Post a Comment