Monday, March 21, 2005
Monday, Monday
I slipped out in to the rain today to take a house picture. It seems like things are moving along pretty quickly (ask me if I still feel that way in 2 months!). As if choosing an architect, settling on a design, and selecting a contractor weren't enough decisions to stress us out we now have to start picking things out for the house. Right now we're focusing on windows as they need to be ordered this week. So many details and my brain can only handle so much right now! If Patrick would start sleeping through the night I might be able to make better decisions ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi!
You've accumulated some really great photos of Patrick and the two of you since I looked last. Your house photos are really exciting, especially the one with the floor joists laid out. I can really see where the expansions will be. This is so exciting! I hope the rest gets finished up quickly and with little mess and fuss. (Probably a vain hope)
Love, Mary K, Mom, Grandmommy
Post a Comment