Patrick had his official one year well baby visit yesterday and took his 3 shots like a little champ. Here are the official stats:
Height - 30 inches (50th percentile)
Weight - 19 pounds, 2 ounces (5th percentile!)
Head - 48.8 centimeters (above 100th percentile)
Patrick's drop in weight is most likely due to him having that stomach bug for a week (his weight had been holding steady at the 25th percentile since birth). I need to fatten him up a little before his 15 month check-up.
In other news, Patrick is now officially walking. I'm not even really sure when it happened, he's been taking tiny little steps for a while now and slowly building up the number of steps he can take at once. Yesterday he hit 38, it's like all of a sudden he can walk and I'm not even sure when it happened. Sniff, sniff :(
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment