Tuesday, April 12, 2005

The Perfect Year

Exactly one year ago tonight I was in the hospital waiting for Patrick. I had originally been scheduled to be induced on April 9th, but the hospital had to reschedule because they were full! On April 12, I went to see the doctor in the morning and it was decided that they would induce that day as they guesstimated Patrick to be about 9 pounds (thankfully, they were wrong!). I spent the rest of the day getting my nails done and packing my hospital bag. Tom came home from work early and we went to the hospital early in the evening. I can't believe how fast the last year has flown by and that my baby boy will be 1 in just a few hours. It makes me sad to know he'll never be that tiny little baby again. I have a million pictures from the last year but it still seems like a blur.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: