Wednesday, August 03, 2005

In The Kitchen

We have kitchen counters! I was soooo excited to see these installed today. We did a honed black granite in the kitchen and a polished cream marble in the bathroom. Our cooktop was also in. I love, love, love the way the granite looks in the kitchen. You can also see the mouldings going up in the background. All of the cabinets will be painted white.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My Mom and I took Patrick to Ikea today. I had only been to one once, very briefly, about 10 or 12 years ago. My Mom had never been. It was really rather interesting. We spent two hours there and we still skipped over a lot of stuff. The store is set up to be very toddler friendly and it has a few different play areas for little ones. Patrick particularly enjoyed the baby ball pit. Too bad I didn't have my camera :(

No comments: