As I type this, Patrick is sound asleep with warm tootsies!
Tuesday, August 23, 2005
Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys
A few weeks ago I bought Patrick some adorable cowboy boot slippers. Of course it is still too early for slippers but tonight I was packing some things up (to move back into the house soon!) and found them and put them on Patrick to see what he thought. He absolutely loved them, and cried when Tom took them off to put on his pajamas. He was standing in his PJs, crying, and holding up the slippers so we would put them back on him. So we put them on over his footed PJs. Check out this styling baby.

As I type this, Patrick is sound asleep with warm tootsies!
As I type this, Patrick is sound asleep with warm tootsies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment