skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Little Martha
Has anyone else been watching Martha Stewart's new show? My Mom and I are already hooked (of course I was a fan before), Martha is actually very funny. A few months ago when Martha was released from prison she wore a crocheted poncho a fellow inmate made for her and it created a little buzz. My Mom found the pattern online and had been testing her crochet skills. Today on Martha's show everyone in the audience wore the same poncho, including Martha's dogs, the crew, and the guests (even Elmo!). In honor of Martha, Patrick tried on the poncho tonight...
And I've mentioned if before, but Patrick is REALLY into Elmo right now (as are several babies in his playgroup). Today he was being sweet and hugging Elmo while mugging for the camera (notice the cowboy boot slippers are making another appearance).
What a cutie pie!
1 comment:
I saw a poncho that I wanted that looked like that in the Victoria Secret catalog. Your mom could make them and you could sell them on ebay...;P Rachel
Post a Comment