Playing poolboy
Driving a borrowed car
Playing with great grandma Mildred's walker
Playing with great grandma Mildred's cane
And just generally being silly
We all ate too much (and some of us may have drunk too much)
Our house is almost done. The paint is almost finished and the floors need to be finished and then that's it. We're hoping it will only be another 10 days or so. Our contractor called me yesterday while we were on the road because the first coat of paint color went on the walls and he was a little concerned that I wasn't going to be very happy (I picked some bold colors with the help of a designer). So far I am completely thrilled! Here's snapshot of the entry way and living room. The final color will be a little different with the second coat of paint on.
No comments:
Post a Comment