Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Daily Grind

We're getting settled into the house and still unpacking. It scares me that we still have an entire storage unit to unload. Yikes. Patrick is having a ball exploring every nook and cranny of the house. His new favorite activities include tormenting the pugs (and slipping them Cheerios) and emptying the cabinets (who knew I had so many ice trays?).

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And I have to mention that I swear Patrick normally wears pants!

In other news Patrick has his 19 month well baby visit yesterday. My little baby is getting so big! The official stats...

  • Weight - 23 pounds, 14 ounces (20th percentile)
  • Height - 33 inches (70th percentile!!!!)
  • Head - 55 cm (97th percentile)

Patrick has been steady on the height chart at 50% so the jump to 70% is interesting. Especially since I am 5'2'.....

....in a slight heel.

No comments: