Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'll Tumble For Ya

This morning Patrick had his first Gymnastics class through the City of Mountain View. The class is designed for 18 months - 3 years and is held at a local gymnastics place. I'm not sure who picked that age range, but apparently they think that 18 month old can follow instructions (like only go left to right on the Tumble Trak). HA! I thought the class would ne a nice outlet for Patrick's energy but I was the one who was worn out picking him up and moving him trying to get him to follow directions. I'm not so sure about this class.

In other news... I was holding Patrick upside down today and noticed he has two new teeth on the top. That brings the tooth total to 14! I did a little internet research and found out that there are his upper cuspids. I had no idea those were even coming (I guess that is what happens when you fail to buy "What To Expect: The Toddler Years"). For anyone interested, here is a baby teething chart.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: