My little pumpkin is 18 months old today! To celebrate, Patrick and I had a playdate at the pumpkin patch this afternoon. Can you believe it was 87 degrees this afternoon and we were in long sleeves?
Ahh from someone studying exercise physiology I am soooo pleased to see Patrick lifting that pumpkin with a flat back and bent legs!!! And I agree with Nick about that picture...cool composition. Hope to see you two soon for lunch. Love Rach
3 comments:
Your son is adorable. You should be so proud of him
Take Care
another Michael
I love that last pic. Make Patty look like another pumpkin in the patch.
Ahh from someone studying exercise physiology I am soooo pleased to see Patrick lifting that pumpkin with a flat back and bent legs!!! And I agree with Nick about that picture...cool composition. Hope to see you two soon for lunch. Love Rach
Post a Comment