Sunday, November 13, 2005

Busy Bee

I feel like I'm slacking at the blogging lately. Life has been busy. On Friday I took Patrick to he Children's Discovery Museum in San Jose. I hadn't realized it was a school holiday and the place was completely mobbed. Patrick loved the water play area, next time I'll have to remember to bring a change of clothes with me!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The weekend was filled with dinner with friends, Jenn's housewarming party, trips to the grocery store and Costco, some Christmas shopping at Valley Fair, and getting the house ready for our final inspection next week. I have a feeling life is just going to get even busier until after the holidays.

1 comment:

missmolly said...

Don't get too busy to post! We live for pictures of Patrick, and you, and Tom, and anyone else in camera range.

Even if we comment late.