Monday, November 21, 2005

Memories

I was going through some old photos tonight and I'm just amazed at how much Patrick has changed in the last 19 months. I still think of him as my little bitty baby but when I look back I realize how much he has grown. Since I'm feeling nostalgic I thought I would share some pics with you all!


A few minutes old
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 days old
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

4 months old
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

6 months old
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

8 months old
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

10 months old
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 year
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

14 months
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

16 months
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

18 months
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Thanks for looking :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How the time flies when you're having fun with such a fabulous young man! (Not to mention his absolutely fabulous parents!) Thanks for the trip down memory lane. It just gets better and better!

Love,
Mom