Can I use this as a forum to whine a little bit about my morning?
This morning when Patrick woke up he puked, Tom thought it was becase he coughed too hard. By 7:30 this morning Patrick had puked 4 more times. All over my new rug, my new couch, and me. Luckily my nose is plugged up with a cold so I don't really smell it. So I clean it all up and get Patrick ready to go get his 18 pictures taken at the Picture People this morning (a month late, oops!). As soon as I got Patrick out of the car in the parking garage at the mall he starts puking again, I'm worried about him getting it all over his outfit so I pick him up and tilt him forward and he pukes all over my shirt. At this point we're close to being late for our photo appointment to I clean us both up with baby wipes and run into the Picture People. I have a huge wet spot on my shirt and I'm sure I smell like puke. Patrick decided he wants to scream and cling to me and will not cooperate at all, he seems terrified of the camera. He starts getting really worked up and I'm worried he will puke again. After about 5 minutes the photographer asks me to reschedule my appointment. So we're going back on Saturday morning when Tom can come and hopefully help out. The rest of the day was better (and puke free!) but I feel like I've been run over by a truck.
To quote one of my favorite childhood books "it was a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment