Sunday, February 12, 2006
The Artist
Patrick was playing with Play-Doh tonight. He usually likes me to flatten it out into a disk and then he cuts it with a cookie cutter. Tonight he decided he wanted it in the shape of a ball. I was doing something in the kitchen and he called me over to look at his "face" and he proceeded to point out the eyes, nose and mouth on his creation. I thought it was pretty amazing! I saved it for Tom when he got home and Patrick pointed out the features to him as well. Then Tom stuffed it back in the Play-Doh can :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What an amazing young man you've got there! I'm glad you got a photo of the clay mask before it went back to the land of Play Doh lumps. Patrick is both bright and incredibly creative - the apple didn't fall far from the parental trees :)
Love -
Mom
Post a Comment