Earlier in the week we had a play date at our house. Apperently getting 4 toddlers to look in the same diretion and smile is more difficult than I thought. Who knew?
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Tuba Tune
Patrick seems to be very interested in any sort of musial instrument (or anything that can be turned into a musical instrument). This makes Tom very happy. Patrick has yet to produce a real sound with the tuba but he is coming close!

Earlier in the week we had a play date at our house. Apperently getting 4 toddlers to look in the same diretion and smile is more difficult than I thought. Who knew?
Earlier in the week we had a play date at our house. Apperently getting 4 toddlers to look in the same diretion and smile is more difficult than I thought. Who knew?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment