Happy Valentine's Day!
Patrick decided to celebrate the day by catching a wicked cold and running a 102 degree temperature :( His doctor had ruled out an ear infection yesterday but wants to see him again tomorrow if his fever doesn't break (he still had one when he went to bed). So Tom and I had leftovers for dinner and took turns holding a very clingy little boy. Tom is off to San Diego for the day tomorrow so I hope things go better.
I had Patrick's picture taken for Tom for Valentine's Day but I couldn't post them until today after Tom got his gift. So here is my little Valentine :)
And a belated happy 22 months to our little man.
Oh, and Patrick officially got into preschool for the fall! He'll be going to Montecito School in Los Altos starting August 31. It's just 2 mornings a week for 3 hours, I think it will be really good for him! And who knew preschool was so competitive around here (atually, Monica had warned me about it)? I got one of the last spots for him, parents started arriving for sign-ups in the wee hours or the morning (4:30 am!).
1 comment:
Shannon - thanks for the shout out!! Glad to hear he got into a good preschool! Call me when you have a free moment. I would love to catch up with you! (805) 704-4259
Post a Comment