Yesterday we went to feed the ducks but Patrick was scared of the "geeks" (geese) at the park and had a complete melt down because I wouldn't carry him everywhere (ever though we were far away from the "geeks"). Am I a bad mommy because I took pictures of his meltdown?
Wednesday, May 03, 2006
My Baby Thinks He's A Train
This past weekend was a really big one for Patrick, he went on his first train ride! Patrick's friend Calvin had his birthday party at a local park that has it's very own tiny steam train. Patrick was quite thrilled with both the party and the train ride and it was a completely beautiful day. Calvin even had a cool train cake.



Yesterday we went to feed the ducks but Patrick was scared of the "geeks" (geese) at the park and had a complete melt down because I wouldn't carry him everywhere (ever though we were far away from the "geeks"). Am I a bad mommy because I took pictures of his meltdown?
Yesterday we went to feed the ducks but Patrick was scared of the "geeks" (geese) at the park and had a complete melt down because I wouldn't carry him everywhere (ever though we were far away from the "geeks"). Am I a bad mommy because I took pictures of his meltdown?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love this Picture!Boy can I relate
Just spent a week with my grandson in Idaho.
Post a Comment