And a cute picture from today. Patrick was waving a flag around all afternoon from the dollar section at Target.
Monday, May 29, 2006
Take The A Train
This weekend we decided to take Patrick for a ride on Caltrain. Patrick had been on a small park train, but never on a real train and we weren't sure what his response would be but we bought two tickets to the next zone and decided we would ride as far as Patrick tolerated. He absolutely loved it. At every stop he would help out the conductor by yelling "All aboard!" and he couldn't wait for the train to start moving again. And I had never noticed it before but there are all sorts of interesting places along the train route, I am anticipating many more train rides in our future. We got off in Burlingame and walked downtown for a treat at the yummy Copenhagen Bakery before catching the ride back home. When I was a little girl I loved the Burlingame train station because the sign said "BVRLINGAME" which cracked me up every time (and to this day I sometimes say "buh-ver-ling-game"). A few years ago they took down the sign on the side that faces the downtown. I was pleased to see they left the sign on the side of the station that faces the train tracks!



And a cute picture from today. Patrick was waving a flag around all afternoon from the dollar section at Target.
And a cute picture from today. Patrick was waving a flag around all afternoon from the dollar section at Target.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment