Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Random

I've been lazy with the blogging lately (um, and lazy about a lot of things, I'm officially in my third trimester so that is my excuse). But, this past weekend we did manage to take Patrick to the big dog show at the Cow Palace. Patrick was very excited at the idea of going to see lots of dogs, but in reality he was less than impressed. For a kid who smothers his own dogs with affection I thought it was an odd reaction. He seemed completely uninterested in the whole thing, and only showed a little interest in a few dogs, at one point asking if we could bring home a cute brindled French Bulldog. Patrick's favorite part of the day ended up being the Elmo cupcake we bought from a favorite bakery along the way home.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And a random mommy thought...all grocery stores should have these tiny carts. It makes shopping with a toddler much easier. So much easier in fact I will drive to the next town over and shop at the fancy grocery store just so Patrick can use one. A happy toddler is a happy mommy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And finally, what happens when two 2-year olds make up their own game...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments: