Happy Mother's Day!
Even though I had my camera with me all day I forgot to take a single picture, oops :( We had a lovely day, it started with Patrick waking me up with wish me "Happy St. Molly's Day!". Very close! Tom cooked breakfast for me (which is a really big deal because the boy is a wonderful sous chef but he is not one to take on a recipe on his own). He made me french toast, even using a recipe from my beloved Cooks Illustrated cookbook, it was super yummy. I got some perfume and a cookbook, and Tom even bought Molly a sweet little shirt that says "I love my mommy". Awwww! In the afternoon we visited both grandmas and has dinner with Nana, Papa, Uncle Nick and Leah. It was a very nice day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment