Molly slept through part of the carnival, and was a sweet angel when she was awake. She's really been such a calm, sweet (and sleepy!) baby. At night she's sleeping in 4-5 hour stretches (something that Patrick wasn't doing until 4 or 5 months old). During the day she eats all the time but I don't mind if it means longer blocks of sleep at night! Patrick is still so gentle with her, yesterday he helped me sing to her to put her to sleep. Pure love!
Friday, May 18, 2007
Carnival
Tom goes back to work on Monday so we've been busy trying to cram in fun family time! I am so thankful that Tom was able to take off 4 weeks but I will be a little sad when he goes back. This evening we went to a carnival here in town, Patrick had a complete blast. Patrick, showing no fear, wanted to go on the scary spinning rides. I told them they were for big kids and he said "But I'm a big boy!". Even though he couldn't ride with the big kids he had a lot of fun on the kiddie rides.



Molly slept through part of the carnival, and was a sweet angel when she was awake. She's really been such a calm, sweet (and sleepy!) baby. At night she's sleeping in 4-5 hour stretches (something that Patrick wasn't doing until 4 or 5 months old). During the day she eats all the time but I don't mind if it means longer blocks of sleep at night! Patrick is still so gentle with her, yesterday he helped me sing to her to put her to sleep. Pure love!


Molly slept through part of the carnival, and was a sweet angel when she was awake. She's really been such a calm, sweet (and sleepy!) baby. At night she's sleeping in 4-5 hour stretches (something that Patrick wasn't doing until 4 or 5 months old). During the day she eats all the time but I don't mind if it means longer blocks of sleep at night! Patrick is still so gentle with her, yesterday he helped me sing to her to put her to sleep. Pure love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment