Wednesday, January 30, 2008

To Sleep, Perchance To Dream

A little update to my post from last night. Like clockwork, Molly was up at 11. We were not able to get her to go back to sleep on her own. And not at 3 am either. She was grumpy most of the day. Tonight she cried a little less and went to sleep on her own, that lasted exactly 30 minutes. Where is the good sleeper I earned?

2 comments:

Jan Russell said...

Oh Shannon! I tried to post last night, but kept getting an error message from blogger! I wanted to say that you are NOT breaking her spirit, you are teaching her healthy sleep habits, which your whole family NEEDS! I hope things get easier/better, quickly! Harrison was just like Patrick and it was so not fun. Hang in there!!!

The Planet Pink said...

Hang in there. Like you said, this too shall pass. She WILL learn to sleep on her own again. And until that day, gently help her sleep. Before you know it you'll be dragging her OUT of bed. ;)