If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough :)
Monday, March 17, 2008
The Luck Of The Irish
My mom is 100% Irish. And anyone Irish knows that we tend to be damn proud of it. So not only is St. Patrick's Day a big deal in our house because of our heritage, but also because my little laddie shares his name with the saint. We had a traditional (well, traditional in America) corned beef (sans cabbage) dinner last night. If you've ready my blog for a while you may recall that last year on St. Patrick's Day I ended up with second degree burns all over my very pregnant belly while I was draining some boiling potatoes. I still bear those scars, though they now have a few stretch marks among them. So this year had to be better, right? Dinner was lovely, and Patrick loved the attention of his special day. He even helped me make Irish Soda Bread and green shamrock cookies.
If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough :)




If you're lucky enough to be Irish, you're lucky enough :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That top picture is about the cutest thing I've ever seen! St. Patrick's Day rocks. :)
Now I've seen a lot of good-looking Irish lads and lassies in my time, but these are absolutely the very best ever! And no, I'm not a bit biased.
Thanks for making this year's St. Patrick's Day special, and for all these wonderful photos that will continue to be a joy for years to come! Love, Nana
What a ham patrick is! That first picture of the two of them is definitely frameworthy. Hope all is well. Love Rachel
Post a Comment