Patrick has quite the active imagination. We spend a large chunk of every day playing out some role play that he has decided on. It usually involved pretending we are firemen, or pirates, or some version where I am the son and he is the dad (I'll admit that one gets a little old, especially when he insists on me calling him "Dad" when we are out in public).
Patrick's birthday is coming up in a few weeks and he has been very carefully planning his birthday party (warning friends: it involves bowling). He will happily tell anyone (even those who don't ask) that he is three and a HALF, and that his birthday is coming up. And he will be 4. And he is having a party. And would you like to come? And when is your birthday? And how old are you? And what is your name? And on and on. Luckily most people seem more charmed than annoyed by his outgoing personality.
1 comment:
Are you kidding - who wouldn't be completely charmed by a kid as cute as him! I LOVE IT! What an adorable little rocker dude!
Post a Comment