I was lame today and left the house with a nearly dead camera battery. As a result I barely got any pictures. And not only that, I never got a picture of the two kids together. Ugh. I seem to go in hot and cold spells with the camera, I need to try and be more consistent with it. More so than being consistent, I need to actually do something with all those digital images. I have thousands of the,. Tens of thousands actually. And I've only printed out about 50 pictures in the last 2 years. Oops! But I digress...
Patrick and Molly had a very nice Easter. We spent the entire day with family, which included trips to 3 different houses, and no less than 4 Easter egg hunts for Patrick. He now has enough chocolate to carry him into 2009.
Here's 2 snapshots from today. Patrick is playing with his cousin Brandie, and Tom's mom is holding Molly.
Yesterday we went to a graduation party for my cousin Aerin. She graduated from UCSB in less that 4 years, with a double major! My aunt and uncle live in a farm, complete with llamas, sheep, an emu, and many, many hawks. Patrick was in total heaven. He had a fantastic time and can't wait to go back.
Patrick wore his "farm hat" to the party...
And Molly just enjoyed playing with sunglasses. She is her mother's daughter ;)
And here is my Molly Catherine, with my second cousin Molly Katherine. So the two Mollys are second cousins, once removed. When you come from a large family you actually know exactly what that means.
Last but not least, my birthday isn't for another week but my mom couldn't wait to give me my gift. I love it a million times over, it's a framed picture of Molly done over Andy Warhol style. Isn't this just the best?
1 comment:
Patrick and Molly look ADORABLE in their Easter outfits, and I love both shots with their cousins! Hello? How cool is your mom, that is such an awesome b-day present!!!
Post a Comment