Monday, February 07, 2005

Rainy Days and Mondays

If rainy days and Mondays get me down what does a rainy Monday do? We had beautiful weather last week, it hit 70+ degrees a few days, but today was a bust. I'm still getting over my cold and I feel pretty crummy. But enough about me! Patrick is feeling fine, and I'm convinced he has spoken his first words. On three seperate occasions last week, Patrick squealed out "dada" when Tom came through the front door. No fair :(

Patrick has a new face he likes to make. He smiles this huge silly grin and squints his eyes (just like mommy does when she smiles). He's a goofy kid, but I think we'll keep him!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tuesdays are always better than Mondays, and sunshine is always better than rain. Today you have both - enjoy!

Hugs to you both -
Mom xoxox